BATER Ltd, on Polish market since 1990, is a Polish manufacturer and provider of traction batteries for electric forklift trucks, platform trucks of all types, OPzS stationary batteries, recombination plugs, polyethylene-coated trays and battery stands. As the only company on Polish market, BATER is a manufacturer of complete batteries – it manufactures both cells and battery trays and stands. We produce traction and stationary cells with a positive tubular plate and trays and stands for batteries based on the latest technologies, using the most modern machines.
BATER consists of 2 plants:
BATER-Gliwice plant was founded in 2007 after taking over 100% shares of ELMAR-BATERIE – the battery factory in Gliwice with 30 years of tradition. At the turn of 2010/2011 a complete modernization was carried out as the part of the project called “Launching the innovative technological line for the production of lead-acid cells,” OPIE 4.3 “The Technological credit.”
The plant produces:
- PzS and PzB acid traction cells for electric forklift and platform trucks,
- OPzS acid stationary cells, which account for emergency power sources for hospitals, telecommunications, military, energy, rail, air and are used for energy storage in solar and hybrid power plants.
In 2008 was given to use a newly built Hall for Production Facility where are manufactured metal products covered with polyethylene coatings using fluidizing anticorrosion method.
The plant produces:
- trays and stands for all types of batteries,
- more than 1800 types of traction batteries using PzS and PzB cells manufactured by BATER-Gliwice and trays of BATER-Warsaw production,
- 120 types of stationary batteries consisting of OPzS cells manufactured by BATER-Gliwice and stands produced by BATER-Warsaw
- Production and sale of
- PzS and PzB traction batteries,
- PzS and PzB traction cells,
- OPzS stationary batteries,
- OPzS stationary cells.
- Disassembly and recycling of batteries and accumulators – we have all necessary authorizations.
- Assembly and disassembly of automotive and stationary batteries throughout Poland.
- Renovation and construction works in battery rooms.
- Professional traction and stationary batteries service throughout Poland.
- Sale of specialized equipment for maintenance of the batteries.
- Sale of spare parts and additional devices (rectifiers, roller stands for exchange, etc.).
- Coating metal with polyethylene using fluidization.
- Plastic forming of sheets, professional locksmith and mechanical services .
BATER has the appropriate certificates for all products. Qualified technical staff provide clients with professional service. Internal quality system certified ISO 9001:2001, helps to ensure the highest quality of our products. ISO 14001:2005 certificate guarantees most stringent environmental standards.