Battery production plant Gliwice
Accumulators and cells production plant BATER GLIWICE with tradition since 1982. In 2007, BATER formally acquired ownership of 100% of the shares of the Gliwice Battery Factory ELMAR-Zremb-BATERIE, and in 2009 finally merge the companies on the principles set out in Article. 492 § 1 item 1 of the CCC through the acquisition by Bater Sp. o.o. Elmar-Battery Company Ltd.
It began preparations for a total modernization of the factory, which with the participation of EU structural funds ended in May 2011. The project “innovative start line for the production of lead-acid cells” in the framework of OPIE 4.3 “Technology credit.” has been carried out.
As a result, Bater has one of the most modern production line for traction and stationary cells, in Europe.The aim of this major rebuilding was to increase productivity and shorten order fulfillment. The use a complete, fully automated production line of world-class facilities will provide production flexibility, while maintaining the highest level of quality.
In our production plant in Gliwice we have the latest, fully operational, running equipment in accordance with the following list:
- Automatic line for production of positive plates in the wet filling technology, from a renowned HADI AUSTRIA company.
- Highly productive, molding negative plate grids machine with a full set of moulds from WURTZ USA.
- Guaranteeing the highest quality and repeatability of the negative plates pasting line with the latest hydraulic control (SUPRAMAC) – from MAC USA.
- Ensuring full repeatability the new mixer for preparing paste equipped with a steering computer with recipes memory – from OXMASTER USA.
- Providing appropriate, computer-controlled parameters of temperature and humidity during the drying plates process – curing chamber from CATELLI ITALY.
- Equipped with S7 Siemens industrial controllers automatic traction cells assembling line LAPNEUMATICA ITALY.
- Automatic positive and negative plates enveloper – CoReMa Italy.
- Hermetic, automatic silo-system for transport and storage PbO and red lead.
- With regard to care for the environment, our plant will be equipped with the latest filtering systems (wet and dry filters), together with a system of the paste recycling.