Mechanical facility Bater Warszawa
Since 2008, BATER has had a modern assembly-production plant at its disposal.
In accordance with its primary production profile, the workshop specializes in trays for all types of traction batteries and stands for stationary batteries. We also cover metal pieces with plastic layer in a fluidization process.
We offer a full range of services in terms of manufacturing details and finished products according to the needs and orders of our clients. The plant is equipped with modern machinery for metal processing and technological line for fluid bed coating, which objective is to obtain the required chemical and anticorrosive resistance of produced parts.
We offer a full range of locksmith’s and mechanical services regarding cutting, bending and welding, as well as a range of cooperative services related to metal processing.
Our qualified technical staff guarantee professional service and employ modern technological methods and quality standards. Our polyethylene coatings protect coated surfaces from unwanted chemical reactions in aggressive environmental conditions and in combination with high mechanical strength, flexibility and high insulation resistance guarantee safety of operation for many years.
Fluidized bed coating
Properties of the coatings:
Fluidized bed coating from plastic takes place in a fluidized bed reactor. It involves production of a fluidized bed from specially prepared thermoplastic and then entering heated metal parts. Plastic particles coming into contact with heated metal melt and create a coating bound adhesively.
In this process, we produce a homogeneous polymer layer with a thickness of 0.4 to 1.5 mm. For permanent connection of plastic and metal all the details before fluidization are subjected to shot blasting machine, rotary blast cleaning shot-blasting.
Maximum external dimensions of the coated 1400x1400x1400 mm. and in case of long narrow pieces max. length is 2400 mm. Unit maximum weight of coated parts is 350 kg.
Since the beginning of our business components for manufacturing provides us with one of the largest companies in the world of chemical company DuPont. On our production line we can use almost all trade name products and Abcite Flamulit all offered by DuPont colors, depending on the customer’s expectations.
Technology used by us is environmentally friendly. The highest quality of our products and services certified by ISO 9001:2001 and ISO 14001:2005.
Coating layer benefits:
- Excellent corrosion protection. Retail covered with such coating achieves the highest resistance during aging tests carried out in the salt chamber.
- Very good dielectric and electrical properties. Dielectric strength above 7 kV is achieved by a coating.
- Very good chemical resistance. Performs a high chemical resistance in the pH range from 1 to 10. The coating is resistant to most acids and bases and salt solutions and alcohols.
- Excellent resistance to all weather conditions.
- Recommended operating temperature range for a covered detail is between – 30 ÷ 70 ° C.
- Softening point of the coating is about 100 ° C.
- Ability to cover a layer of polymer parts with complicated shapes.
- High impact strength even at low temperatures.
- Good resistance to abrasion.
- Minor damage to the coating can be repaired.
- Apart from the roughness of the surface we get a shiny, smooth and very nice coating.
- Due to the continuous combination of metal coatings have good durability mechanicznąi flexibility.
- The hardness of the coatings obtained up to 56 ShD.
- Very good resistance of the coating to damage caused by stones or gravel (stone chip damage).
- Low coefficient of friction.
- Easy to clean.
- Noise reduction.
- Indifference physiological (most shells suitable for food contact).
- The material used for these coatings can be recycled.
- Perfect protection for all types of traction battery boxes and stationary batteries rackings.
- Used for machine parts used in automotive, marine, food, mining and petrochemical industries.
- Excellent protection for metal parts of the elements of urban landscaping and garden furniture.
- The elements of the transport lines.
- The refrigeration.
- The equipment for ventilation and air conditioning.
- In the chemical industry installations.
- In water treatment systems.
- The sewage treatment systems.
- In the telecommunication apparatus.
- The elements of laboratory equipment and hospital.
- The recreational facilities.
- The various kinds of mechanical constructions.
We offer a full range of detailing services, as well as finished products tailored to meet the needs and specifications of our clients.
We possess professional Wheelabrator equipment for jet stream spray cleaning of the shot blasting chamber.
We own a modern fleet of metalworking machines for the working of flexible metal plate. We offer a full array of mechanical and metalworking services, including cutting and bending of a metal sheets. We have a very productive hydraulic cuttig AMADA machinery
Rounding out our extensive array of services, we also offer constructive gas-shielded arc welding, and Heat treatment of details (tempering up to 300°C) after welding. We have a modern modular DEMMELER assembly-welding tables providing quality control and performance of manufactured parts on every stage of production. It guarantees very high repeatability of series production